8.02.2005

Punch'em in the Balls


Sometimes it's good to hate people. Not that it's nice or anything, but it helps you value those that you actually like. Without evil, one knows no good, right? Anyways, these cats produced a pretty decent list of people they wish to beat down. I think it's pretty representative of the overall public. I've had a punch in the balls list for a little while myself. Those people that if I crossed paths with, would get an immediate punch square in the cock. A friend of mine invented this list and it just plain makes sense to give someone that can get to you that badly a jab upon first sight. On my list are such mopes as: Patrick Swayze, Jared from Subway, every country music artist, Phil Collins & Whoopie Goldberg. Who's on your punch in the balls list?

No comments: