9.04.2005

Things Realized, Decided or Reaffirmed


  • Walking around everyday checking out new shit and drinking beers in the afternoon is where it's at. I gotta find some way to make a career out of this.
  • It's highly likely I'll marry a woman of Eastern European descent.
  • I remember thinking when I first heard "Verbal Intercourse" that it was a pretty major song. Now it sounds fucking seminal. I believe that if you played this for a room full of heads right now, folks would absolutely lose their shit.
  • The whole world hates us. Because we're ugly. They're on to something, too.
  • This hurricane business is BUGGED OUT. I was really disconnected there for a stretch and had no idea how bad it was projected to be or what the immediate conditions were. The first piece I read detailed feces and rape in the Superdome. Come again??

  • It's wild to observe significant US happenings through a foreign lens. I don't know when the press here began opining it, but the European media was all over the Kyoto shit right away.
  • Public service announcement from Greasy Kid Incorporated: The next joint will be called dj applesauce - Put'cha Breaks On. Coming this fall.